We at Murphy Mullan have established ourselves as one of the top estate agents in South West Dublin and are one of the fastest expanding estate agent firms in the country. Adrian Murphy and Richard Mullan are well renowned in the property market with a combined 20 years of experience. This wealth of knowledge has enabled us to grow from our original and current office, based on the High Street in Tallaght to opening up a second office in Kimmage and expand further with a friend and former business colleague David Roberts to a third office in Blanachardstowm.
Our primary business is the sale of new and second hand residential property and as our business has grown we have deversified into the following areas:
- Residential department-Valuations service for the purpose of probate and matrimonial disputes, etc. and lettings.
- Commercial department-Retail, Industrial and Development lands.
- Local knowledge and expertise-Residential valuations form a major part of our daily business which is covered by our highly dedicated and experienced staff. We have in -depth local knowledge of the Dublin and surrounding areas.
- Total capability-We undertake valuations for a wide varietyof purposes including:Security for lenders, tax assessment, portfolio assessment, probate valuations, matrimonial disputes and market appraisals.
- Sales and letting department-Our dedicated sales and letting team in each of our offices offer a high quality service each with over 10 years experience in property.